Just take a look at the amazing benefits many people are experiencing:
- KETO//OS Promotes Relaxation.
- KETO//OS May Reduce Stress & Frustration.
- KETO//OS May Temporarily Reduce Absentmindedness.
- KETO//OS May Boost Stamina.
- KETO//OS Helps Enhance Muscle Tone.
- KETO//OS may help provide relief from stress, such as occasional simple tension, nervousness due to common over work and fatigue, and gently soothes away tension.
- KETO//OS #1 Ketone Supplement.
- KETO//OS Stimulates Fat Loss.
- KETO//OS Increases Muscle Preservation.
- KETO//OS Reduces Brain Fog.
- KETO//OS Increases Focus.
- KETO//OS Improves Strength Gain.
- KETO//OS Promotes a Better Mood.
- KETO//OS Causes Primal Body Function.
- KETO//OS Provides a Deeper Sleep.
- KETO//OS May Promote Cleaner Digestion.
- KETO//OS Will Not Promote Lipogenesis.
- KETO//OS Enhances Physical Performance.
- KETO//OS Promotes High Nitrogen Retention Protein Synthesis.
- KETO//OS Provides Elevated and Sustained High Energy Ketones.
- KETO//OS Promotes Sustained Energetics.
- KETO//OS Promotes Thermogenesis.
- KETO//OS May Provide Neuroprotection & Increase brain activity.
- KETO//OS Promotes Triglyceride Reduction.
- KETO//OS Promotes Enhanced Neurological Efficiency.
- KETO//OS Promotes Re-balancing of Yeast in Gut (candida).
- Elevated Ketones Helps with Appetite Suppression.
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones May Reduce Free Radicals.
- Elevated Ketones May Temporarily Reduce Stiffness.
- Elevated Ketones in the Body May Stabilize the Body During Seasonal Changes.
- Elevated Ketones May Increase Lipolysis for Energy Substrate Utilization.
- Elevated Ketones May Help Strengthen and Support Cartilage & Joint function.
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones May Help to Maintain Cholesterol Levels That are Already Within Normal Range.
- Elevated Ketones May Help With Mild Memory Issues Due to Aging.
- Elevated Ketones Helps to Reduce Mood Swings. Elevated Ketones May Help to Provide Minor Pain Relief.
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones May Increase TCA Cycle Efficiency and ATP Production.
- Elevated Ketones May Help Maintain Cardiovascular Function and a Healthy Circulatory System.
- Elevated Ketones May Assist in Improving The Pattern of LDL Cholesterol and Increases Levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones May Assist in Cognitive Improvement.
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones May Improve Insulin Insensitivity.
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones May Improve Cellular Health and Longevity/Anti-aging.
- Science Suggests Elevated Ketones Promotes Fat Loss Without Muscle Loss.
- Elevated Ketones promotes Clearer Skin.
Check out this YouTube video that answers a lot of questions most people have:
Are you ready to experience some of these benefits yourself? Check out the following links to get started today.
Prüvit NOW – http://ezekielstree.pruvitnow.com
Experience KETO – http://ezekielstree.experienceketo.com
Drink your sample – http://ezekielstree.DrinkYourSample.com
Shop KETO – http://ezekielstree.ShopKeto.com
Keto N8 Challenge – http://ezekielstree.keton8.com – Started May 2, 2017 – check back regularly for next round.
- Support during your health journey
- A private Facebook support group
- Team video conference calls
Product Guide USA – https://media.pruvithq.com/documents/customer-buying-guide.pdf
Product Guide Australia – https://media.pruvithq.com/documents/customer-buying-guide-au.pdf
Product Guide Canada – https://media.pruvithq.com/documents/customer-buying-guide-ca.pdf
Check out Red Smith’s story of his Prüvit journey – #WeInspireON
I’ll be updating this page weekly with my progress, so come back regularly.
- Week 1 check-in: Total of 5 lbs and 8 inches let go – most significant areas – 1″ off waist and 1 ¾” off belly
- Week 2 check-in: Total of 8 lbs and 11.75 inches let go. I am experiencing reduced brain fog and increased focus. I am much more productive, whether it is for my business or household work, etc. My joints are more flexible, probably due to less inflammation
- Week 3 check-in: Total of 9 lbs and 14.25 inches let go – most significant areas – 1 3/4″ off waist and 2 3/8″ off belly bloat. Hips are down 2 inches, and that is all without any exercise. Clothes are much more comfortable. I will be adding some walking and yoga into my schedule.
- Week 4 check-in: Total of 9 lbs (no change in weight this week) but I did let go of another 3.124″, so a total of 17.375″ overall – most significant areas – 2.125″ off waist, 2.625″ off belly and 2.5″ off hips. I am experiencing much clearer thinking, motivation to get projects started and completed, increased energy, stamina, along with feeling more relaxed and my body is not holding onto stress like it used to – I could tell a difference when I went to the chiropractor this week for my monthly adjustment. I’m a happy girl!!!
- Week 5 check-in: I’m only going to weigh-in once a month from now on but I will continue to take measurements weekly. This week I took another 3.75″ off, mostly off my waist. This makes a total of 21.125″ let go – WOW!!!
- Week 6 check-in: Another 3 inches let go this week so that’s a total of 24.125 inches let go, with my belly being the most significant area, with a total of 3.75″ down in 6 weeks!! That “belly bloat” feeling is gone and clothes are fitting better and better!!
- Week 7 check-in: Woot, Woot, I let go of another 2.75 inches, most of it coming off my waist and butt area. Pants are fitting so much better and I’m getting into smaller sizes. I’ll be wearing shorts all summer long – how about you? Join me now.
- Week 8 check-in: Yet another 2.75 inches have melted off my body. If you’ve added up all the inches lost so far, it’s just under 30 inches total; while that’s a bit embarrassing to admit that I had let myself get that out-of-shape and overweight in the last few years, I’m beyond excited that it has only taken 8 weeks to get rid of it. I’m sleeping so soundly at night and many times waking up before my alarm goes off, feeling rested and ready for the day!!! I’m experiencing a lot more stamina and energy throughout the day.
- Week 9 check-in: another .625 inches gone, so officially over the 30 inches gone!!
Are you in need of more energy, stamina and better sleep?
What are you waiting for? Get started today – Summer is coming!
(see what I did there 😀 )
FYI – I measure 12 locations: neck, upper chest (under arms), bust, bra line, right arm, left arm, waste 1″ above navel, belly (fullest part), hips, right thigh, left thigh, buttocks (fullest part).
See you next week 😀
Walk in wholeness,
Ezekiel’s Tree-Young Living and Prüvit KETO//OS
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow my boards on Pinterest
Email me at EzekielsTree@gmail.com
Order a Zyto Balance Scan https://www.ZYTOCompass.com/af/skoulias