Young Living’s blend called Joy is a wonderful blend of 10 amazing oils. Many women wear this oil blend as a perfume, either over their hearts or on wrists, or both. This blend will not only provide you with a wonderful perfume but will be uplifting to your spirit. It has also been known to affect those around you in positive ways too. Men use it as a cologne or after shave because it will smell a bit different on them. That’s what I call a bonus !!!
Joy is an exotic blend that produces a magnetic energy to enhance the frequency of self-love and bring joy to the heart. It inspires romance and may help overcome grief and depression.
- Rose (Rosa damascena) possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony, and well-being and elevates the mind. Rose promotes healthy skin, reduces scarring, and may help balance a health respiratory system, sexual health, skin health, wrinkles – overall promotion of healthy skin.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years for skin health, insect bites, and oily complexion, It balances hormones, calms emotions and eases tension.
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) is appealing, gentle, and promotes happiness. Diffuse or apply topically, especially around meals and before sleep. It may also help achieve a good night’s sleep.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) has cleansing properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function. It increases microcirculation, which may improve vision. It may serve as an insect repellent and may be beneficial for the skin. It has been found to promote leukocyte formation, dissolve cellulite, increase lymphatic function, and promote a sense of well-being. Its fragrance is stimulating and invigorating.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) assists in balancing hormones. It is relaxing to the mood,
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) is beneficial for dry, greasy, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) is helpful for maintaining healthy skin. It stimulates new cell growth, moisturizes and speeds the skin regeneration process. It is supportive to the nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) may calm and relieve restlessness and muscle tension. Chamomile helps with minor skin abrasions. It is used extensively in Europe for the skin.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) is soothing and nourishing to the skin. It has been researched at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah for its inhibition rate against gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial growth. This oil is soothing, creates elasticity, and helps the skin rid itself of irritations and problems.
SAFETY DATA: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water.
APPLICATIONS: Diffuse, use as a perfume or cologne, apply over heart, thymus, temples, and wrists. Add to bath water, or put a few drops in Aftershave. Dilute with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a full-body massage. Put two drops on a wet cloth and put in the dryer for fragrance.
- Rub a drop of Joy oil over the heart and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of frustration.
- Put a drop of Joy oil on the tip of the nose to uplift your mood.
- Wear a drop of Joy oil behind each ear as a perfume.
- Rub a drop of Joy oil between your palms and then spread over the face and neck after shaving.
- Rub two drops of Joy oil on areas of the body with poor circulation to improve blood flow.
- Rub two drops of Joy oil on the armpit area to use for a deodorant.
- Rub two drops of Joy oil on the heart and feet to increase libido.
- Sprinkle a few drops of Joy oil into potpourri to improve the fragrance.
COMPANION OILS: Hope, Valor, Motivation, Live With Passion, Clarity, and Magnify Your Purpose.
FRAGRANT INFLUENCE: Feelings of self-love and confidence.
Enjoy some JOY today – https://ezekielstree.com/purchase-essential-oils/
Walk in wholeness,
Ezekiel’s Tree-Young Living
Visit my website www.EzekielsTree.com