I am excited about Frankincense essential oil and all the health benefits it provides. I’ve included a list of 12 ways that you can use it, but there are many more benefits that pure Frankincense essential oil can bring.
Frankincense Reduces Inflammation
Thanks to Young Living Essential Oils, Frankincense is now available in the West where the need for it has never been greater: Frankincense fights chronic inflammation, which an increasing number of medical researchers believe is the root cause of many diseases (i.e. heart disease, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and Alzheimer’s.
And the #1 cause of chronic inflammation? Stress….. Whether it’s mental, physical or emotional, intense chronic stress causes the adrenal glands to work overtime, leading to chronic inflammation.
D. Gary Young believes Frankincense has the potential to be the #1 antidote for chronic inflammation. At Young Living’s 2010 International Grand Convention, he stated that Frankincense’s chemical compounds have as much anti-inflammatory properties as steroids – without the side effects. In addition to its action on the physical body, Frankincense also calms the mind and emotions, reducing all sources of stress. Dr. Joseph Mercola, author of the #1 natural health website writes, “I have seen Boswella (frankincense) work well with my rheumatoid arthritis patients. In one study of 176 patients with rheumatic disorders, 122 participants had reduced stiffness and inflammation just two to four weeks after starting on the frankincense.
Mankind’s First Medicine
Essential Oils are often referred to as “Mankind’s First Medicine”. In fact, there are more than 200 references to aromatics, incense, and ointments throughout the Old and New Testaments of the Bible (36 of the 39 books of the Old Testament and 10 of the 27 books of the New Testament mention essential oils or the plants that produce them.) Frankincense is the most often essential oil mentioned in the bible. To listen to an interview about these Oils of the Ancient Scriptures, Click Here to Listen!
A note to readers: for best results, use only pure and natural products; referred to as therapeutic grade, like Young Living Essential Oils. Most other essential oil brands contain synthetic ingredients and therefore their labels clearly state “For topical use only,” and sometimes they say “Do not apply topically”, whereas Young Living’s Essential Oils will state on the label “Dietary Supplement” if they can be taken internally.
There are several different species of Frankincense – Boswellia carterii (which Young Living calls Frankincense) and Boswellia sacra (which Young Living calls Sacred Frankincense).
SAFETY DATA: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water.
APPLICATIONS: Diffuse, use as a perfume or cologne, apply over heart, thymus, temples, and wrists. Add to bath water, or put a few drops in Aftershave. Dilute with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a full-body massage. Put two drops on a wet cloth and put in the dryer for fragrance.
- Use 1-2 drops of Frankincense oil on temples and back of neck to improve concentration
- Apply 1-3 drops of Frankincense oil on each foot to strengthen immune system
- Dilute Frankincense oil 50/50 with Young Living’s V-6 carrier oil and apply to a blistered area 3-5 times a day
- Put a drop of Frankincense oil on an insect bite to help reduce swelling and speed healing
- Diffuse or inhale from the bottle to help with mood elevation
- Apply 1-3 drops of Frankincense on nails and at base of nail, 3 times a week
- Rub a few drops on stretch marks 2 times a day
- Apply 1-2 drops on cyst 2 times a day until it disappears
- Apply 1-2 drops Frankincense oil on sun damaged skin spots 2 times a day until it disappears
- Put 2 drops on wart 2 times a day until it disappears completely
- Rub 2-3 drops on breasts and lower abdomen everyday
- Dilute 1 drop of Frankincense oil in 1 tsp. honey or 4 oz. rice milk and ingest daily for health maintenance.
Walk in wholeness,
Ezekiel’s Tree-Young Living
Visit my website www.EzekielsTree.com