Peace & Calming is one of my favorite Young Living oil blends. It smells wonderful and brings on a feeling of serenity and peace very quickly. I love to use it mostly at bedtime and in a relaxing bath.
PEACE & CALMING
This gentle fragrance is specifically designed for diffusing. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to dampen tensions and uplift spirits. When massaged on the bottom of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. It may calm overactive and hard-to-manage children, either by diffusing or applying topically. The oils in this blend have historically been used to help with feelings of sadness, anxiety, stress, and inability to fall asleep. This blend, along with Mineral Essence, may be a healthy alternative to medications for overactive individuals.
Mary E. Hoose submitted the following tip:
“I have a work associate who was getting married and was very nervous. I gave her a bottle of Peace and Calming and she used it for about three months to keep herself calm. The big day arrived and she even put Peace and Calming on a cotton ball and placed it in the center of her bouquet. Every time she felt nervous she would smell her bouquet. Thanks to Peace and Calming, the day went very smoothly.”
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system, helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control. It contains sesquiterpenes that can stimulate the pineal gland, which secretes the hormone melatonin, a hormone that enhances deep sleep.
- Patchouly (Pogostemon cablin) was used in India in ancient times as a trade commodity because of its earthy, musty fragrance and its ability to mask many different odors. Its fragrance reestablishes equilibrium while simultaneously quieting emotion and energizing the mind.
- Tangerine (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium) was believed to bring joy, peace, and happiness to those who possessed it. It is elevating to the mind and body.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and inspires confidence and self-love.
SAFETY DATA: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water.
APPLICATIONS: Diffuse, wear as a perfume, apply on bottom of the feet, on wrists, and outside of ears. Put in bath water. Dilute with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a full-body massage.
- Rub 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming oil on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime to get good quality sleep.
- Diffuse Peace & Calming oil in the room to calm overactive or hard to manage children.
- Mix Peace & Calming oil with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
- Put Peace & Calming oil mixed with epsom salts or Young Living’s Bath Gel Base in warm water for a relaxing bath.
- To help stop nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse Peace & Calming oil while sleeping.
- To help with mental focus, diffuse or apply to shoulders or neck area, or behind ears.
COMPANION OILS: Lavender (for sleeplessness) and chamomile (for calming).
FRAGRANT INFLUENCE: A feeling of calming and emotional well-being.
Enjoy your Peace & Calming today and let me know if you have any questions.
Walk in wholeness,
Ezekiel’s Tree-Young Living
Visit my website www.EzekielsTree.com
Order today http://www.us.ylscents.com/EzekielsTree
Like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EzekielsTree
Follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/EzekielsTree
Follow my Blog http://EzekielsTree.wordpress.com
Email me at EzekielsTree@gmail.com
Order a Zyto Compass https://www.ZYTOCompass.com/af/skoulias